- JU believes all paths to the divine are equally Holy and that one’s religion is not the sole and exclusive source of truth.
- JU believes Judaism is a constantly evolving spiritual practice.
- JU asserts that all people who follow the dictate to love your neighbor as yourself are “chosen.”
- JU embraces Interfaith Families and unconditionally welcomes all people to participate in our Jewish worship and rituals.
- JU honors our Jewish rituals, traditions, teachings and texts and seeks to repair the world, Tikkun Olam, through acts of loving kindness, G’milut Hasadim.
Our Rabbis subscribe to our doctrines. They welcome all to join their communities, and learn about and participate in our Jewish worship and rituals.